Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Thoughts Going Out

Our thoughts are going out today to the author of a blog which has become something of a Southwest Ohio companion to OMW.

Tri-State Media Watch editor Jeremy Moses will be away from the blog that covers media in the Cincinnati area for some time, due to critical health concerns. He tells us:

To sum up, I have been having what were termed by my doctors as "syncopal episodes", also known as fainting spells, over the last two days. It's not clear what is causing these, whether it's stress or other things, although I can tell you that it is NOT diabetes, or a heart problem, or for that matter electrolyte imbalance.

Here's hoping that Jeremy is able to return to his TSMW keyboard, in good health, soon...

2 comments:

Cliff said...

I will be posting my well wishes for Jeremy later today. Jeremy is also a friend of mine, and other non media bloggers that associate with me.

J. Moses said...

Thanks for posting this...

I will update my readers tomorrow evening, following a doctor's appointment which I had scheduled for 1pm...